Let’s Talk About Spain
Get in touch and tell us what you need.
The right consultant for you will get back in touch.
We evaluate your needs.
We provide you with a tailored solution.
ABOUT SPAIN PERMANENT RESIDENCY
Ideally located on the southwestern shore of Europe, Spain is autonomous for diverse geography and cultures. Spain Residency offers the perfect geographical location for effective business activities across the Europe. Additionally, it has a strong economic infrastructure, benefiting its residents with high standard lifestyle, reasonable living costs, appropriate health care and education.
- Spain is known for its history, culture, modern architecture, gastronomy, beaches, golf, football, sophisticated cities and variety of landscapes and above all the hospitality of the Spanish people. In fact, because of the amazing regional diversity, they enjoy one of the best lifestyles and quality of life in Europe.
- This beautiful sovereign country is strategically located at the crossroads of Europe and Mediterranean on the Iberian Peninsula
- The official language is Spanish, but large portion of the population speaks English.
- The Prime Minister is the head of the Government, which is represented by The Government is parliamentary monarchy.
- The country has an area of about 504,645 sq. km and also includes the Balearic Islands, the Canary Islands and a number of uninhabited islands on the Mediterranean side of the Strait of Gibraltar.
- The country is a member of important international organizations such as United Nations (UN), the Council of Europe (CoE), and OEI, NATO, OECD, WTO and many others.
- The capital of the country is Madrid with other relevant cities for tourism are Barcelona, Mallorca, Seville, Valencia and the southern region of Andalusia.
- Spain has no state religion and all are free to practice and believe as they wish.
- The currency is the Euro.
- For foreign investors, acquiring a Spanish Residency brings a possibility to operate between Europe and Mediterranean countries with easy trade links with North and South American countries.
Branches and Partners is a leading Spain citizenship by Investment and Golden Visa Program provider, helping potential individuals, businessmen and families secure Spain Residency. We monitor, evaluate and regulate all possible solutions to ensure they meet the fundamental standards of the Spain citizenship by Investment Program. We use our intimate knowledge to ensure the highest success rate with our clients’ applications.
The Spanish Government introduced the Residences Visa Law 14/2013 on the 27th September 2013 to support entrepreneurs and internationalization. The law offers the opportunity for non-EU citizens to obtain a Residence Permit by investing in Real Estate in Spain for a minimum value of €500,000 Euros. A residence permit for 1 year is issued and can be renewed (for a 2-year period each time), provided that the real estate property is still owned by the applicant.
- Travel directly from your country of origin to any Schengen country including UK.
- No need to reside in the Spain.
- Fast track process- only 2 -3 months to Spanish Residency.
- Access to state of the art education and healthcare for you and your family.
- The Spain Golden Visa Program is open to all nationalities.
- The Golden Visa Program may lead to Spanish Citizenship and a Spanish passport
- One of the most popular tourist destinations worldwide, therefore high demand for rental properties with property prices now at their lowest.
- One of the largest economies in Europe offering an Investor Visa Program.
- Highly developed country, which enjoys high quality of life and political stability, beautiful natural environment and sunny Mediterranean climate.
- Open bank accounts and expand investments worldwide.
Visa Free Countries
(Free Circulation within Schengen Area)
Steps and Procedures
The Citizenship by Investment scheme requires applicants to provide detailed documentation as follows:
- Branches & Partners shall prescreen your passport copy for Government pre-approval to ensure fast processing.
- A down payment of the professional fees will be required to open your application.
- Branches & Partners will provide assistance and advise with regards to the collection of the documents required in the checklist.
Branches & Partners will guide you to a property in Spain property that fully suits your requirements. We will start to prepare all the documentation required for the Residency application.
The applicants can decide whether to travel to Spain. However, should you decide not to travel to Spain, a power of attorney may be organized to act on your behalf.
Week 4 & 5
Branches & Partners prepare property purchase documents to complete on purchase. Property purchase funds and taxes transferred.
Once the Government has reviewed the file, officials advise Branches & Partners to whether the applicant has been given Residence Visa approval. Once you have obtained this visa, you are not obliged to spend a minimum amount of time in Spain during the year. However, to obtain the residency permit at the end of the year, you do have to visit Spain at least once in the year.
The Residency visas are issued to you via courier once the balance of professional fees has been paid and settled.
* Once an investment has been made, and after the first year, investors can apply for authorization to live in Spain for two years, renewable for another two years after that (and on), as long as the investment threshold of €500,000 is maintained. For this application you have to be show that you have traveled to Spain at least once in the previous 12 months. There is no limit to the amount of times this two-year residency can be renewed.
* Properties can be bought and sold during this period, so long as the investment threshold is maintained.
* The granting of residence permits is at the sole discretion of the Spanish Government but, generally, the application is only denied if the due diligence reveals that the applicant has made false statements in the application forms or other submitted documents; has engaged in criminal activities or is under investigation in relation to criminal activities; or has (or is alleged to have been) engaged in or associated with any activity that would bring disrepute to Spain.
Spain Costs and Time Frames
A full-itemized quotation with no hidden costs is provided.
Spain Golden Visa program
The Spain Golden Visa program offers investors and their families the opportunity to live in Spain and use the country as a base for European travel. The Program allows residency for anyone wishing to invest a minimum of €500,000 in a property in Spain, granting the right to reside in Spain and travel in Europe.
For foreign investors, acquiring a Spain residency and passport allows the possibility to operate between Europe and Mediterranean countries with easy trade links between North and South American countries.
Typically, through the Golden Visa Program, residency can be renewed after one year and again after three years if the investment is retained. The residency then becomes permanent. The investor may then apply for citizenship after a period of 5 years which allows for the issuing of a Spanish passport.
Branches and Partners is a leading CBI and passport provider, helping potential individuals, businessmen and families secure a second passport. We monitor, evaluate and regulate all possible solutions to ensure they meet the fundamental standards of the Spain Golden Visa Program. We use our intimate knowledge to ensure the highest success rate with our clients’ applications.