RAK Maritime City Free Port Company Formation
RAK Maritime City (RMC) was created as a free port by Emiri Decree in December 2009. It offers international port facilities and business services for companies seeking an efficient and secure environment for his or her operations. With different zones for retail, warehousing, cargo handling, industrial production and manufacturing, tank storage and shipbuilding or repairs, RAK Maritime City offers a spread of facilities for businesses from a spread of industries. The free port seeks to attract businesses as a one-stop-shop with the benefits of a free port environment, state of art, 21st-century harbor infrastructure within a developed and established port.
RAK Maritime Zone divided into zoned plots which can accommodate businesses of varying size and across multiple industrial sectors and that covers an area of several million square meters. It’s strategically positioned near the Strait of Hormuz and thus features a unique advantage in terms of fuel cost savings for tenants and its ports functionality and features.
- 100% company ownership
- 100% tax exemption
- 100% foreign investment
- No customs duties and tariff
- Access to high-end infrastructure and communication
- Access to a worldwide market
- 100% repatriation of profits and capital
- Flexible policies for hiring a foreigner
- Easy business formation regulations
Licenses in RAK Maritime City
Types of Legal Entities in RAK Maritime City
A company wishing to line up a business in RAK free port are often registered together of the subsequent legal entities:
- Free Zone Establishment
- Free Zone Company
- Local Branch
- Foreign Branch
How to found out a corporation in RAK Maritime City Free Zone?
Any company that wishes to work at the RAK Maritime City (RMC) should register as a legal entity at the RMC, open a checking account, acquire a legitimate permit to undertake approved activities (business license) and sign a lease contract for using the chosen facility at the RMC. Once all of those procedures are completed successfully, the corporate is going to be entitled to activate a checking account, apply for the approved number of visas (UAE residence permits) and to start out business activities within the RMC. To register your business in RAK Maritime City free port, the subsequent procedure must be undertaken:
- Download a form online from the RAK free port website and fill all the small print correctly
- Submit all the required documents once the appliance is approved by the
- RAK authorities
- Get the Memorandum of Association of the corporate notarized at the registrar
- Register the businesses brand name
- After you get the Certificate of Incorporation fulfill the licensing requirements
- Get the sort of license you need for your commercial activity by paying the fee
Documents Required to line Up a corporation in RAK Maritime City
- Application form of company incorporation and license
- A brief description of the company/project
- Copy of passport of both owner and manager
- Company resolution
- Bank statement to prove you’ve got the specified capital for the corporate
- Registration certificate
Why found out a corporation in RAK Maritime City?
RAK Maritime City free port not just brings huge benefits to the entrepreneurs but also supports you thru every step of incorporation by easing out its legal framework to line up a corporation. This free port maybe a project of giant dimensions which successively will have a long-lasting impact on the maritime industry across the region. If you’ve got made your mind to line up your company within the Ras Al Khaimah free port, then we at Branches can assist you to guide through every step of incorporation. Our advisors have years of experience during this field and may make this process easy and hassle free.