Our postal address:
PO BOX 234089, Dubai, UAE.
We can be reached via e-mail at email@example.com. You can also reach us by telephone at +971 800 BRANCHES
Collection and use of consumer information
We collect only the domain name, but not the e-mail address of visitors to our Web page, aggregate information on what pages consumers’ access or visit, information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations.
The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web page, used to customize the content and/or layout of our page for each individual visitor.
If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending us e-mail at the above address, calling us at the above telephone number, writing to us at the above address or updating your online profile (via our email subscription platform).
Customer email lists: collection, usage and preference options
Online behavioral advertising
Customer mailing lists/postal addresses
Customer telephone numbers
Upon request, we provide site visitors with access to contact information (e.g., name, address, phone number) that we maintain about them. Consumers can access this information by e-mailing us at the above address, writing to us at the above address or accessing your profile.
Upon request, we offer visitors the ability to have inaccuracies corrected in contact information. Consumers can have this information corrected by sending us an e-mail at the above address, calling us at the above telephone number, writing to us at the above address or changing your online profile.
- All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
- Branches.ae will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties.
- Branches.ae takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online.
- Branches.ae is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to
which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.
- The website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
Links to other sites
Through our in-house teams and strategic partners, we are one of the only firms able to offer everything you need to get up and running. Guaranteed.