JAFZA - Jebel Ali Free Zone Company Formation
Jebel Ali Free Zone was inaugurated in 1985 is the flagship operation of Dubai based and state owned ‘Economic Zones World’ and offers light industrial units offices, land, and warehouses on a long-term lease. Spread over 48 sq. km, JAFZA is one of the world’s most service-driven, customer-centric free zones. Free from red tape and restrictions. JAFZA provides its customers with an environment that is most conducive to growth.
Its strategic geographical location is also one of the advantages of this free zone. JAFZA is located next to Jebel Ali Port, which is the world’s largest man-made port in the Middle East and the 6th largest container port, served by 150 shipping lines offering 90 weekly services. Jebel Ali a great place for transportation services Dubai International Airport is a 30 minute drive away connecting it to over 200 global destinations. Jebel Ali is connected through extensive road network and is just 35 km southwest of Dubai city, thus allowing it the fastest possible access to a market of over 2 billion people in the South and West Asia, the Commonwealth of Independent States and Africa, making Jebel Ali Free Zone an excellent choice for all types of businesses.
- No restrictions on currency or minimum capital investment
- 0% personal income tax
- No corporate tax for 50 years
- 100% foreign ownership
- At the time of transfer of companies and no currency restrictions with full flexibility
- No restriction on hiring foreign employees
- A company established in JAFZA that has built its own facility has the convenience of mortgaging its own premises on the leased land to any bank or financing company for any of their debts or obligations
- 0% customs duties on import and/or re-export
- Jebel Ali has world class facilities for storage like factories, warehouses, convention centres, on-site residential complexes, and pre-fitted offices
- Excellent infrastructure, support services, and communications
- Access to abundant energy makes this place cost-effective for clients to conduct production operations
- Jabel Ali Free Zone has become a globally renowned commercial and industrial hub and attracting global investors from the Middle East region, Europe, the Indian Sub-continent, America, Africa, and other nations.
Types of Legal Entities Allowed in JAFZA
- Free Zone Establishment
- Free Zone Company
- Branch of a Foreign Company
- Branch of a Local Company
Licenses Provided in JAFZA
Process of Set Up a Business in JAFZA
Jebel Ali free zone company registration requires you to compel with Specific law regulations pertaining to licensing, registration, employment, and resolution of disputes apply to the companies planning for Business. In order to form a company in JAFZA you need to follow regulations just like any other free zone requires you have to follow a set of procedures and set up your business by getting approval from the authority. Before you begin your journey with having a business set up, you have to be aware of all the regulations of the Jebel Ali free zone Authority.
- Fill in the application form and submit it to the Authority
- After the application is approved, the authorities will issue an initial approval for the business
- Select a well organized office space from the JAFZA
- After the office is finalized, the lease documents are prepared
- After the office selection process is over, legal documents for business registration should be prepared
- Submit the same to the free zone authority
- The license will be issued within 2-4 weeks
- Start the process of opening a bank account
- Application form
- Passports copy of everyone (shareholders and managers)
- Bank reference for everyone
- Copy of the business plan
- Parent Company’s profile
- Application for registration a free zone company
- Application for registration a free zone establishment
- A non refundable application fee of AED 500 one time
Why Set Up a Business in JAFZA?
Jebel Ali offers several benefits if you open company like friendly business climate, a vibrant networking atmosphere, and excellent logistics matrices. JAFZA is the only free zone in the world that is situated between a seaport and an airport. World’s most efficient sea-air hubs.
- No paid upfront share capital requirement
- Land, warehousing, and office space available
- Access to a consumer market of over 2 billion
- Facilities like the convention center and on-site residential complexes
Some of the biggest company in the world has invested in Jebel Ali Free Zone like Exxon Mobil, General Electric, Proctor and Gamble, Nestle, Toshiba, Rolls Royce. These companies are a driving force for any entrepreneur to set up a business in this Dubai free zone. But to set up a business in Dubai you most likely need the help of a business consultant because they are capable of giving you important information so you don’t have to wait months for your company formation.
BCM Corporate Services Can Help You !
+ 971 502585921
Simple and straightforward is always the easiest way. We explain every aspect so you understand each step of the process.
Get a Quote Today
Company Registration Service in JAFZA Know business setup cost & Package with Tariff for JAFZA. You will get JAFZA Office at affordable cost, You can see several new companies in JAFZA generating good Revenue. Read on JAFZA Jurisdiction and Benefits of setting up of company in JAFZA. We help you getting Business License in JAFZA. Rules & Regulations in JAFZA are similar to other free zones in UAE. You might have read about the activities, advantages employee benefits of JAFZA. Get a quote today and know about license fees & trade license cost towards establishment of JAFZA.