Hamriyah Sharjah Free Zone Company Formation
Many international investors want to open a business in a free zone in the UAE due to advantages like 100% ownership and complete tax exemption. Business setup in Sharjah free zone is catching the eyes of investors around the globe apart from Dubai and Abu Dhabi several companies interested in doing business here. One of the best and cheapest Free Zone for business in the UAE is the Hamriyah Free Zone in Sharjah. On November 1995 Emiree Decree established the Hamriyah Free Zone Authority (HFZA).
After the opening of HFZA the development of the United Arab Emirates’ industrial skyrocketed. The Free Zone has provided unique opportunities for investors to establish a business in a tax-free environment and competitive incentives. An area of approximately 22 million square meters of prime industrial commercial managed by the Free Zone and a 14-meter deep Hamriyah port, which has scope for expansion. As the pre eminent industrial base of the UAE Hamriyah Free Zone is playing a prominent role with its unique strategic location between 3 continents and serving a growing market of 1.5 billion people.
- To open a Free Zone Establishment you need only 1 shareholder
- To open a Free Zone Company you need 2 to 5 shareholders
- Branch of a Foreign Company
- Branch of a Local Company
- Hamriyah SME Zone
- Hamriyah Logistic Village
- Hamriyah MB Zone
- Hamriyah Industrial Zone
- 100% foreign ownership
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits
- No customs duty
- No currency restriction
- Affordable cost of living
- Abundant and reasonably priced energy
- Exclusively designed and furnished executive office suites
- You can get land on lease for 25 years and can renew for another 25 years
- Pre-built warehouse and office units for lease
- Liberty for personnel recruitment and economical workforce
Business Setup in Hamriyah Free Zone
With the hard work and dedication Hamriyah Free Zone has been continuously contributing to the economy of the UAE for more than 2 decades and a large emphasis is put on nurturing small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs). Company registration is the same for any individual or company as the other free zone with more or less the same documents required.
Before the process of the business setup decide which business activity you want to choose. After you select your activities you need select and appropriate license. But before that, don’t forget to register your business at the free zone portal. After the documents are approved, which won’t take more than a week, you are good to go ahead and start your business.
Documents for a License in Hamriyah Free Zone
- These are documents you need to provide for business setup
- Passport copies of the shareholders
- A copy of your visa
- Online application signed by the shareholders
- The documents should be signed in the presence of the authority
- Your passport size photo
- Name and activity approvals
Why Set Up in Hamriyah Free Zone?
To make sure that management is flexible and dynamic Hamriyah Free Zone Authority is continually using new methods to help businesses make fell special and besides being an investment-oriented free zone. Hamriyah zone has its challenges just like any other Zone goes through different challenges but Hamriyah Free Zone in Sharjah is not behind in the race taking into consideration the global presence of Abu Dhabi and Dubai free zones and because of that many international investors are coming here for business opportunities.
The benefits which make investors interested in investing money in Hamriyah
Hamriyah Free Zone has access to the UAE and GCC markets and enjoys many such leverages. Hamriyah provides access to different markets, land, places and several other facilities which help in your business growth and that why you need to open your business here.