Let’s Talk About Grenada
The right consultant for you will get back in touch.
Get in touch and tell us what you need.
We evaluate your needs.
We provide you with a tailored solution.
More commonly known as the “Spice Isle”, Grenada Citizenship Program offers beautiful un spoilt beaches, diving, sailing, hiking and so much more. With this in mind, the Grenada Economic Citizenship Program offers family security and visa free travel to over 120 countries including Europe’s Schengen zone and tax-free peace of mind for those interested in a second passport. The island welcomes all potential individuals, businessmen and families of highest caliber to come and experience the high end lifestyle and natural beauty that the has on offer.
The Grenada economic citizenship scheme allows qualified investors and their family members to apply for an irrevocable Grenadian passport and avail all featured amenities and facilities that are covered under the Grenada Citizenship Program.
Country Background Grenada Citizenship Program
- This peaceful and welcoming nation in the south-eastern Caribbean Sea comprises of a handful of islands. Famed for its tropical scenery, dramatic waterfalls and stunning beaches, this small archipelago is one of the world’s most exclusive tourist destinations and considered home by many expatriate professionals and second passport holders.
- Grenada is a politically stable country with the Prime Minister as the leader of the Government. The island has excellent financial regulations and is home to a number of Canadian banks.
- Tourism is the biggest earner and it directly and indirectly supports much of the country’s 100,000 population. Grenada is the world’s second largest producer of nutmeg.
- The island is 12 degrees North of the Equator and, unlike many tropical locations, it is outside the Grenada Citizenship Program hurricane belt.
- The islands have a tropical sunny climate with an average year-round temperature of 28°c. Although the climate is warm all year round, the island experience some seasonal changes depending on Grenada Citizenship Program altitude.
- The island has an excellent infrastructure with modern roads and highways, reliable electricity and water supplies in addition to a state-of-the-art communications network.
- The country is a member of the British Commonwealth and the United Nations.
- The legal system is well-respected and based on English law.
- The islands are easily reachable to visitors with direct flights from Toronto, New York, London, Miami and many other cities across the world.
The Grenada Citizenship by Investment program provides you the opportunity to legally acquire a new nationality and Grenada economic citizenship promptly whilst enabling global mobility for you and your family. Contact our professional consultants today for obtaining a second passport through the Grenada Citizenship by Investment Program.
Why Grenada Citizenship Program?
The Citizenship by Investment (CBI) program is protected by Grenada’s legislation, namely the ‘Citizenship by Investment Act 15, 2013’. This law is documented and published and forms part of the laws of Grenada as framed and approved by the national parliament. It stipulates that any person can apply for naturalization and may be eligible for Citizenship on a payment of fees if the Government is satisfied that such person has invested substantially in Grenada.
The act allows for investment to be made in either one of two ways:
1. The first is by making a contribution to the National Transformation Fund, which assists the development of Grenada’s resources, with the aim of benefiting Grenadians.
2. The other option is an investment into a government-approved real estate project, which comes into being after being reviewed and recommended by the committee to the government Minister in charge.
- Travel directly from your country of origin to over 120 countries including any Schengen States, UK & Canada.
- Irrevocable citizenship for you and your family and all future generations
- Passport holders name can be legally changed if required.
- No taxes on income, capital gains, gifts, wealth and inheritance.
- No need to renounce your current citizenship(s) and no notification to home authorities of your new citizenship.
- There are no residency requirements – you are eligible to apply immediately
- All nationalities are welcome to apply.
- E-2 treaty ‘Investor Visa’ signed between Grenada and the United States allows citizens of Grenada to operate a substantial business in the U.S. and reside therein.
- Fast processing within 4 months
Grenada Passport Visa Free Countries
(Grenada Passport Visa free and visa-on-arrival countries)
Antigua and Barbuda
Bosnia and Herzegovina
The Czech Republic
The Dominican Republic
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
The Solomon Islands
Trinidad and Tobago
The United Kingdom
Please note: The list of Grenada visa-free countries is subject to change depending on each government’s policy.
Grenada Costs & Procedures
There are two options for qualifying contribution for the Grenada Citizenship-by-Investment Program:
1) A cash donation to the National Transformation Fund (NTF).
For a family of four:
2) Real Estate
Investment in real estate through one of the Government approved real estate asset classes: freehold property with title deed; hotel shares; fractional ownership or land. USD 350,000 is the minimum value of investment qualifying you and your family under the real estate option. The investment is subject to a minimum holding period of four (4) years.
For a family of four:
In addition, there are other costs associated with both options:
18 – 26 Years may be considered a dependent provided they are fully dependent on the main applicant and studying full time for a higher education.
Parents above 65 years may be considered a dependent, provided they are fully dependent on the main applicant.
Branches & Partners professional fees, official application forms, certificates of citizenship & passports, courier & other disbursements are the only other costs associated. A full-itemized quotation with no hidden costs is provided.
Grenada Second Passport
The Grenada CBI Program allows qualified investors and their family members to apply for an irrevocable Grenadian passport and avail all featured amenities and facilities that are covered under the Program.
Grenada recognizes dual citizenship. You are still able to hold your native passport and benefit from its legal rights. Irrespective of your first nationality, the island welcomes all potential individuals, businessmen and families of highest caliber to come and experience the high end lifestyle and natural beauty that Grenada offers.
At Branches and Partners (Grenada authorized agents) our expert consultants are able to assist you throughout the Grenada passport process. To obtain your Grenada passport contact Grenada authorized agents Branches and Partners today.