Dubai Logistics City Free Zone Company Formation
Dubai Logistics City was built with the purpose of knowledge and logistics development also known as Dubai World Central. DLC has been built to promote and provide better logistics and trade facilities in the UAE. It is a Government initiative to build Dubai Logistics which is the world’s first all purpose Aerotropolis.
Jebel Ali Sea Port is a neighbouring region to DLC covering an area of 140 sq. km. It is the biggest and most assertive project taken up by the government in order to increase the trading opportunities for the Dubai Logistics City in UAE but also houses other business communities like restaurants, shops, leisure facilities,
and other services with beautiful geography. The companies who driven with Logistics as a base have great scope and business growth in DLC as all the amenities and benefits here are focused only on the development of the logistics and trade sector of the UAE.
Companies in Dubai Logistics City are spread over a vast area, with air cargo turnover amounting to almost 12 million tons every year. After the Completion of Al Maktoum International Airport DLC will be cherished as a very good place for investment and will give a head start to many other projects in the free zone, like air cargo terminals, office parks, labour villages, and many other amenities due to a boost in transport facilities.
Jebel Ali Sea Port as a huge support and because of its systematic supply and provision fit out, DLC has become the zenith of logistical operations in the UAE.
- DLC as one of the biggest platforms for the logistics industry provides numerous benefits for companies that start a business in it
- The free zone offers 100% foreign ownership, free transfer of capital, and exemption from income tax
- DLC is a built-apart corridor connecting DLC via Jebel Ali Port
- DLC is a customized sector whom the main purpose is to cater to the huge demand of the requirement of logistics
- There is a pre-built warehouse facility, custom-built units for freight forwarders, and a separate lane for heavy vehicle movement
- The landscape covers a sprawling area providing a home to over 7000 companies, including many of the 500 fortune club companies
- It has a well-defined distribution channel catering to African, South-East European, Middle East, and SAARC countries
- The visa regulations are liberal and the workforce is easily available, with visa services for labour, transportation, and other purposes
- DLC is into a comprehensive tax arrangement for the UAE, African and North Asian countries
Licensing Options in DIC
Legal Entities in DIC
- LLC is a legal entity with its own stature
- Liability of a shareholder in a Limited Liability
- Company is limited to the value of the share capital one holds
- An LLC need to have directors, shareholders, general manager, and a company secretary
- An LLC needs minimum Capital of AED 300,000 and a share of AED 1 no less
- A branch is just like your child or a part of your existing legal entity outside the free zone
- If you want to open a branch company in Dubai Logistics City you cannot have a board of directors
- If you want to open a branch company you need a general manager who is responsible for the business activities
- As the parent company your branch name need to be same and end with the designation
Procedure for Business Setup in DIC
- The business setup procedure in Dubai Logistics City has been made simple for logistics companies in Dubai.
- Fill your application form correctly and submit wait for approval from the free zone authority.
- When you get approval from authorities the next step needs to proceed towards the business registration process.
- Collect all the necessary documents you need to submit to the authorities which will be reviewed later. The approximate time taken for document reviewing is 15 days.
- The business plan, along with other documents, should be submitted to the authorities.
- After submitting the documents, the next step would be acquiring a business license.
- The requested non-refundable fee should be submitted to the free zone authority.
- Once all the documents have been verified and the fee has been paid, the Registrar of Companies will issue the following certificates
- Incorporation certificate
- Each shareholder gets one’s individual share certificate
- Memorandum of Association of the company
- Articles of Incorporation of the company
- Dubai Logistics City is a prime spot for logistics based companies that contribute to the import-export trade of a country.
BCM Corporate Services Can Help You !
+ 971 502585921
Simple and straightforward is always the easiest way. We explain every aspect so you understand each step of the process.
Get a Quote Today
Company Registration Service in Dubai Logistics City Free Zone Know business setup cost & Package with Tariff for Dubai Logistics City Free Zone. You will get Dubai Logistics City Free Zone Office at affordable cost, You can see several new companies in Dubai Logistics City Free Zone generating good Revenue. Read on Dubai Logistics City Free Zone Jurisdiction and Benefits of setting up of company in Dubai Logistics City Free Zone. We help you getting Business License in Dubai Logistics City Free Zone. Rules & Regulations in Dubai Logistics City Free Zone are similar to other free zones in UAE. You might have read about the activities, advantages employee benefits of Dubai Logistics City Free Zone. Get a quote today and know about license fees & trade license cost towards establishment of Dubai Logistics City Free Zone.