DHCC Free Zone Company Formation
Dubai Health Care City Freezone The DHCC rest in the middle of the city was established in 2002 by the UAE Prime Minister and Dubai’s Ruler His Highness Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum and is one of the numerous specialized cities in city healthcare and pharmaceutical industries. DHCC is adjacent alongside Rashid Hospital in Bur Dubai and Dubai Healthcare City is at a walking distance from the serene environs of the Creek Side Park and Dubai Creek and accessible by Sheikh Zayed Road from Abu Dhabi.
Dubai Holding is the owner and responsible for the development of the Healthcare City under its subsidiary Tatweer, and budget of this project calculated at 1.8 billion US$ has been designed to promote medical tourism and consists of a cluster of pharmaceutical offices, private hospitals, rehabilitation centers, medical teaching institutions, research centers, clinics, and spas. Besides the healthcare DHCC also had 5 star hotels, apartments, and villas for residential purposes.
DHCC is dedicated to excellence in healthcare and patient care across Dubai Health Care City Freezone multiple specialties and is constantly adding new services and expertise under its wing to establish itself as the pioneer in global healthcare. The entire gamut of medical services is delivered at Dubai Healthcare City by eminent healthcare professionals who follow international quality standards to provide the best medical help to the patients.
- 100% tax exemption
- No corporate or income tax
- No customs duty
- 100% foreign ownership
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits
- Networking and connectivity with global brands/customers
- Coverage of the entire healthcare value chain
- No quotas or trade barriers
- Choice of purchase a clinic or lease it
Business Licenses Available in DHCC
Dubai Health Care City Freezone
The cost for licensing and registration varies for ‘new company set up’ and ‘branch setup’. Three types of business licenses available in DHCC:
- Service License
- Industrial License
- Trading License
Procedure to Setup your Business in DHCC
Dubai Healthcare city Freezone Company Formation
Many foreign companies get free zone registration in DHCC for several reasons. But to register for the same, a certain process needs to be followed. There are some major points the companies should be aware of while setting up a business in Dubai free zone. The company incorporation will depend on the type of license that the company is acquiring. It can be a commercial, medical or service license. Also, the company must have 2 directors and a minimum of 1 shareholder while forming a company. The shareholder must be a resident of the Dubai free zone and the company should conduct meetings with the shareholders at least once a year.
Business Procedure in DHCC
- Apply for provisional approval
- Submit a copy of the business plan to the free zone authorities
- Submit legal documents for company registration
- Provide the board resolution of natural shareholders
- Pay the requisite fee
- The license will be issued after analyzing every document and will be given to you within 2-4 weeks
Documents Required to Set Up a Business in DHCC
- Physical proof of trade name and approval for the activities
- Passport copies of the shareholders
- Passport copy and résumé of the manager
- Personal Information sheet for each shareholder and manager
- Documents for lease agreement it is mandatory to have a physical business/office address in the UAE for company setup
- Attested and notarized Memorandum of Association/Articles of Association from the UAE Embassy at the place of origin
- An attested and notarized power of attorney appointing a business advisor as your legal representative to act on your and/or shareholders behalf
- Attested and notarized certificate of registration or incorporation, and business license of your existing company/entity by the UAE Embassy
- A physical address for your business Dubai Health Care City Freezone
- Passport copies and the personal information sheet of the manager and shareholders, along with the resume of the manager
- The physical proof of trade name for the new branch and approval sheet for the activities performed by each shareholder and manager
- You need to provide proof for the activities to be performed in the new branch
- Notarized Memorandum of Association/Articles of Association of your existing main branch at the place of origin by a UAE public notary
- It is essential to have a UAE business address with a minimum of 60 sq. m space in the lease agreement of the new branch
- Existing company or entity’s certificate of registration/incorporation or license, duly attested and notarized by the UAE Embassy
- Board resolution of the directors of your existing company at the place of origin showing the expression of interest for establishing a branch of the existing entity in DHCC
- Company profile of your main branch Dubai Health Care City Freezone
- Your physical business addresses Dubai Health Care City Freezone
Why Setup a Business in DHCC?
Dubai Health Care City Freezone
Living a longer and healthy life is a common concern worldwide and Dubai Healthcare City Free Zone has become the destination of choice for individuals and families facing health issues and looking for excellent healthcare and for medical institutions and practitioners capable of delivering innovative solutions in inpatient care. Dubai healthcare offers advanced multi-disciplinary preventive, maintenance, and rehabilitation medical services for diabetes, cardiology, oncology, etc. and is a cherished investment destination among the medical community.
Dubai Healthcare City delivers conventional diagnostic and treatment services of international standards in a highly convenient setting equipped with modern outpatient facilities, surgical clinics, analytical and diagnostic laboratories, world class surgical suites, and commercial offices. Additionally,Dubai Health Care City Freezone it houses various specialty hospitals, physician offices, rehabilitation centers, general hospitals, and ambulatory surgery centers.
- Access to a network of regional healthcare professionals
- Availability of flexible real estate options as per your requirements
- High tech contemporary equipment and world class facilities
- Coherent healthcare community capable of providing specialized first class medical care
- Low operational costs
- Access to superlative specialized medical care
- Access to the best quality of medical equipment, devices and a global network of doctors
- Access to a practice, education & research network
BCM Corporate Services Can Help You !
Dubai Health Care City Freezone
+ 971 502585921
Simple and straightforward is always the easiest way. We explain every aspect so you understand each step of the process.
Get a Quote Today
Company Registration Service in Dubai Healthcare City Know business setup cost & Package with Tariff for Dubai Healthcare City. You will get Dubai Healthcare City Office at affordable cost, You can see several new companies in Dubai Healthcare City generating good Revenue. Read on Dubai Healthcare City Jurisdiction and Benefits of setting up of company in Dubai Healthcare City. We help you getting Business License in Dubai Healthcare City. Rules & Regulations in Dubai Healthcare City are similar to other free zones in UAE. You might have read about the activities, advantages employee benefits of Dubai Healthcare City. Get a quote today and know about license fees & trade license cost towards establishment of Dubai Healthcare City.