Let’s Talk About Dominica
Get in touch and tell us what you need.
The right consultant for you will get back in touch.
We evaluate your needs.
We provide you with a tailored solution.
ABOUT DOMINICA CITIZENSHIP BY INVESTMENT
This highly reputable Citizenship program has been in operation since 1993 and is legally guaranteed by Dominican law. The Dominica Citizenship by Investment Program enables an applicant to gain full, legal citizenship for themselves and their family, through making an economic contribution to the country. Your second citizenship may not be revoked, regardless of changes of governmental policy and is passed down to future generations.
- Located in the Caribbean Basin, Dominica is an island lying between the French overseas territories of Guadeloupe and Martinique.
- The country is a parliamentary democracy within the Commonwealth of Nations with the president as the head of state and the Prime Minister heading the cabinet.
- The Country was the last island in the Caribbean to be colonised by Europe.
- Though the island gained its independence in 1978, it is still part of the British Commonwealth. The economy was drastically amplified shortly after receiving its autonomy when a corrupt administration was replaced by Mary Eugenia Charles, the first female prime minister in the Caribbean.
- Dominica is associated and member of the Organization of Eastern Caribbean States (OECS). In an effort to diversify the economy, the government inspires investments in non-traditional agricultural exports.
- The Country, known as “The Nature Island of the Caribbean” due to its lush, and varied flora and fauna, which are protected by an extensive natural park system.
- Although the island is vulnerable to hurricanes, Country experiences tropical weather almost all year-round.
The Commonwealth of Dominica offers economic citizenship inviting potential nationals from all around the world to make a finnancial contribution to the country. In return, applicants and their families are given Dominica citizenship. If you’re interested in securing a Dominica passport, let Savory and Partners be your guide, contact our professional team for a confidential consultation.
The Citizenship by Investment Programme is set out in the regulations published pursuant to Section 101 of the Constitution and Sections 8 and 20 (1) of the Citizenship Act. This act stipulates that persons who have been a continuous resident in Dominica for five (5) years could apply for naturalization and may be eligible for citizenship upon the prescribed payment of fees being paid.
No applicants with criminal records will be approved for a second citizenship in Dominica. All applicants must be at least 21 years old with good character and are willing to make the required investment in Dominica. The Dominica Economic Citizenship Program is a legal naturalization program based on the law & guaranteed by the Government since 1991. Your Dominica citizenship is for a lifetime and may not be revoked, regardless of changes of officials or the Dominica governmental policy.
- Irrevocable citizenship for your lifetime and your generations to come
- Visa-free access over 122 countries including the United Kingdom & Schengen states
- No nationality restrictions
- No taxes on capital gains, gift, wealth and inheritance; No taxes for non-residents.
- No need to renounce your current citizenship(s) with no notification to your home country on your new citizenship
- No physical residency requirements, you are entitled to apply instantly.
- You make your investment after your application is approved, not before
- No interview, education or management experience required
- The inclusion of children up to the age of 30
- The Dominica Citizenship by Investment program is based on the law and is guaranteed by the government
- The Dominican passport is insurance for you and your family against unexpected personal, political or economic strife
Dominica Passport Visa Free Countries
(Dominica Passport Visa-free and visa-on-arrival countries)
Antigua and Barbuda
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Trinidad and Tobago
The United Kingdom and Crown dependencies
*please note that according to UK policy, you can stay for up to 6 months a year. Stay connected with Branches & Partners team for more information about Dominica Passport and its Visa Free Countries
Dominica Steps and Procedures
Branches and Partners will pre-screen your passport for government pre-approval. A down payment for professional fees will be applicable in order to start your application.
Week 2 -4:
Branches and Partners will assist and advise you with the collection of the documents required in the Commonwealth of Dominica Government checklist.
Your application is then submitted together with due diligence fees.
Due diligence report is issued to the Government. Based on the report, the Government makes its decision on your Citizenship application. Once accepted you are invited to pay the donation.
A citizenship certificate and passport are issued in your name. The balance of the professional fees is then paid.
(*Please note that the above timelines are indicative and each application varies on a case-by-case basis.)
Dominica Costs and Timeframes
***All applicants aged 16 and over must undergo due diligence checks. If your file is successful your funds are cleared as payment to the government. If your file is unsuccessful you are refunded.
18 – 30 Years provided they are fully dependent on the main applicant and studying full time for a higher education.
Parents above 55 years, provided they are fully dependent on the main applicant.
Branches & Partners Professional Fees, official application forms, certificates of citizenship and passports, courier and other disbursements are the only other costs associated. A full-itemized quotation with no hidden costs is provided.
How to Get Dominica Passport?
The Dominica CBI Program invites potential nationals from all over the world to make an economic contribution to the country. In return, applicants and their families are given Dominica citizenship and a Dominica passport.
If you’re interested in securing a Dominica second passport, let Branches and Partners be your guide.
How to get Dominica Passport? At Savory and Partners, we help our clients in choosing the best Dominica CBI program to secure a Dominica passport. Contact our professional team for a confidential consultation.