Citizenship Programs Simple and straightforward is always the easiest way. We explain every aspect so you understand each step of the process.
Get in touch and tell us what you need.
The right consultant for you will get back in touch.
We evaluate your needs.
We provide you with a tailored solution.
SPEND TIME ENJOYING LIFE
Get You Second Passport
Benefits Citizenship Programs
- Obtain irrevocable citizenship and passport
- Immediate access to 130/140 countries without a visa
- Protected by government citizenship law
- Guaranteed citizenship has proven clear criminal records
- Peace of mind
- Freely open companies and bank accounts
- Register assets with no restrictions
- Improve family security
- Save time with a fast and lifetime solution
- Reliable and stable citizenship
- Full Control of your wealth
- Enjoy the overall upgrade and convenience
Visa Free Countries
(Visa-free and visa-on-arrival countries)
Hong Kong (SAR China)
South KoreaOCEANIACook Island
*Please note that according to UK policy, you can stay for up to 6 months a year
Tax Advantages Citizenship Programs
With the introduction of FATCA (Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act) the United States federal law requiring U.S. citizens to report their non-U.S. financial affairs, tax can be a significant part of your decision-making process.
ANTIGUA & BARBUDA Citizenship Programs
- Individuals are taxed on income derived or sourced from the country only
- Capital gains are not subject to tax
- No capital duty, capital acquisitions tax, inheritance tax, net wealth/net worth tax
- Treaties are in force with CARICOM and the United Kingdom
BULGARIA Citizenship Programs
- Non-residents are taxed only on Bulgaria-source income
- Individuals who have a permanent address in Bulgaria but whose center of vital interests is not in the
the country is not considered a Bulgarian tax resident
- No stamp duty, capital duty, wealth/net worth tax
CYPRUS Citizenship Programs
- Property tax ranging from 0,6% to 1,9%
- Transfer tax on properties ranging from 3%-8%
- A non-resident individual is taxed on Cyprus-source income only
- Progressive tax rates imposed up to 35% on incomes above EUR 19,500
- No capital duty, capital acquisitions tax, inheritance/estate tax, wealth/net worth tax
DOMINICA Citizenship Programs
- No capital gains, no property tax, stamp duty, capital acquisitions tax, inheritance tax, net wealth/net
- Non-resident individuals are taxed on income derived or sourced in Dominica
- A tax treaty is in force with CARICOM
GREECE Citizenship Programs
- Non-residents are taxed on Greece-source profits only
- No capital duty, no net wealth/ net worth tax
- Stamp duty for individuals is 3,6%
- Property taxation includes the main tax depending on the characteristics of the property and an additional
tax calculated for properties value exceeding EUR 300,000
- Inheritance tax ranging from 1-10% for close relatives
GRENADA Citizenship Programs
- Non-residents are taxed on Grenada-source profits only
- No capital gains, stamp duty, capital acquisitions tax, no inheritance tax, net wealth/net worth
- Real property tax is ranging 0-0,5% depending on the property’s use
HUNGARY Citizenship Programs
- Foreign resident individuals are taxed on Hungarian-source income only
- The general personal income tax rate is 16%
- No capital duty
- The tax for residential real estate property purchases is 9%
- Inheritance is fully exempt in case of close relatives, otherwise is 18%
MALTA Citizenship Programs
- Persons who are resident or domiciled in Malta are taxable on their income
- No capital duty, real property tax, no inheritance, net wealth/net worth tax
- Tax is generally due on any gain on the transfer of property
PORTUGAL Citizenship Programs
- Non-residents are taxed on their Portuguese-source income only
- Real estate income is taxed at a flat rate of 28%
- A municipal tax is levied on property sales and transfers
- 10% stamp duty on inheritance/estate tax with exceptions on a few cases
- No net wealth/net worth tax
SPAIN Citizenship Programs
- Non-residents are taxed on Spanish-source income
- For capital gains, progressive rates apply
- Stamp duty is applicable at 0,5-1%
- Capital acquisitions tax is 7%
- As real property tax, the municipal authorities levy a real estate tax, with a temporary surcharge of up
- Inheritance estate tax ranges from 7-34%
ST. KITTS Citizenship Programs
- No personal income tax, capital duty, capital acquisitions tax, inheritance/estate tax, net wealth/net
- Property tax ranges 0,2-0,3% depending on the property’s use and location
- Stamp duty on the transfer of real estate property ranges from 2% to 18,5% and payable by the
- Tax treaties are in force with CARICOM, Monaco, Switzerland and the United Kingdom
Why a Second Passport for Citizenship Programs
- Entrepreneurs and business persons in need of frequent travel without border limits.
- Should the political climate worsen in your country or in the country where you reside, a second passport is essential.
- Families with a prosperous and comfortable lifestyle will benefit immensely from a dual passport.
- Own and register your assets around the world to better balance your wealth and investments.
- Travel between countries facing conflict with neighboring and other governments.
- Protect the future of your family and generations to come by having a second passport.
- Should the Government revoke your ID due to missing documents, policy review/changes, or inability to prove family ancestry?
- Instability of government and politics of your country with no possibility of quick resolve forcing you to buy a second passport.
- Having a passport as opposed to Travel Documents that restrict travel, conducting business, accepting company assignments abroad, and general freedom.
- No means of acquiring citizenship through naturalization for citizens living abroad.
- You do not wish to immigrate and/or wait years before buying a second passport.
- To start your new business and avoid immigration bans and financial sanctions.
- There are religious, social, and cultural prejudices and discrimination against your nationality or ethnicity.
- Forced or drafted by your government to support your country during the war due to title or age, driving you to buy a passport.
- Your children are Americans or Canadians because of “Jus Soli” (birthright citizenship) and you are still seeking a solution.
- Your Government controls, limits, and requires that you register your travels.
- Your wife, your husband, your children, or most of your family have a stronger ID than yours.
ST. KITTS & NEVIS
ANTIGUA & BARBUDA
CONTINUOUSLY GROWING WITH