Ajman Free Zone Company Formation
Business Setup Services | Ajman Free Zone
Ajman Free Zone on the coast of the beautiful Arabian Gulf Coast in the year 1988. Ajman Free Zone was established. out of all the Free Zones in the UAE this one of the smallest but one of the most developed free zones of the UAE. H.H. Sheikh Humaid Bin Rashid Al Nuaimi granted autonomous status to Ajman Free Zone and established it as the Ruler of Ajman under Amiri Decree No. 3 of 1996. Ajman gets its advantage of serving both the western and the eastern markets due to its strategic location in Ajman.
If you open your business setup in Ajman Free Zone you get access to 4 seaports and 2 international airports which we give you great facilities on transportation leading to the flourishing of business in the region. All the rules and regulations in the Ajman Free Zone are passed and governed under the management of the Ajman Free Zone Authority (AFZA). The issuance of the business license to companies is controlled and handled by the Ajman Free Zone Authority and entire Ajman Free Zone business setup procedure.
Benefits of Business setup in Ajman Free Zone
The strategic and cost-effective location of this free zone makes it attractive to investors around the world to invest in different sectors and also for the business community to start their new ventures.
If you open a business in Ajman you get a total exemption from customs duty for goods and services
- Foreign companies can have 100% ownership
- Provision of 100% repatriation of capital and profits
- No red tape
- Liberal economic policies and legal framework
- Labor cost is low
- Corporate tax is fully exempted for companies
- Personal income tax is also exempted
- Total exemption even on import-export tax
- To help the business flourish and help you smooth running we set business-friendly laws for companies
- The procedure for business setup in Ajman Free Zone is easy and cost-efficient
- To improve work quality and provide man force we simplified the process is simplified and quick for workers
- For multiple government services like licensing, visa services, immigration, etc we have provided single window clearance
- In this Free Zone you can lease land for 20 years and renew it afterward for another 20 years
- The energy supply is abundant and cheap
- No hidden charges
- To help businesses and make their expense as low as possible Ajman Free Zone has offices, smart offices, and warehouses to facilitate companies at affordable prices.
- No currency restrictions
- No quotas or foreign exchange controls
- Companies have 24-hour security service
- Recruitment procedure for employment and simple staffing by companies
- We also provide companies with access to services like bank, postal, and communication facility
Ajman Free Zone License Types
In this Free Zone Authority you have 4 business licenses.
1. Trading License
If you want to deal with a trading service you need to get a trading license and people who carry out trading activities in the free zone region. With this license you can deal in with 3 services with the license issued by the Ajman Free Zone Authority.
2. E-Commerce License
If you want to go in business that wants to start an online business can opt for an e-commerce license or venture into e-Commerce.
3. Professional License
Such as IT and management or marketing consultancy in Ajman Free Zone must acquire a professional license to start their business and all the UAE or foreign companies.
4. Industrial License
In order to start their manufacturing plant in the free zone region the companies need to involve in the production of goods that have to acquire an industrial license from Ajman Free Zone Authority. We also provide warehouses and store service for manufacturing companies.
5. National Industrial License
In order to get the license you need to fulfil these criteria
- Operating in the free zone but should be registered in Ajman
- Should be registered with nationals of the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) owning at least 51% of the shares of the company
- The company should be completed within the free zone and a minimum of 40% of the manufacturing of the
- To the member states of the Arab Gulf Cooperation Council (AGC) companies with a national industrial license enjoy duty-free exports
Business Setup Process in Ajman Free Zone
Ajman free zone is one of the most iconic destinations which provides all the necessary requirements for your business for setting up your business. You need to make certain decisions like deciding the company name, deciding the type of business but prior to setting up your business.
The procedure of Ajman Free Zone Company Formation
- Before opening your company you need to get all the documents and approvals by submitting all the requisite documents to the Ajman Free Zone Authority
- Apply for the registration and visa process
- Now decide on which legal side you need to pick on and establish it.
- There are 4 types of legal entities: Free Zone Establishment (FZE), Free Zone Limited Liability Company (FZ LLC), Branch of a Foreign Company, and Branch of a Local Company
- Decide the company name and the nature of business in order to acquire a license from the Ajman Free Zone Authority
BCM Corporate Services Can Help You !
1. GET A VISA WITH FLEXI-DESK:
While Dubai World Trade Centre Free Zone is home to a large number of multinational corporations, it’s also very popular with smaller businesses – and its flexi-desk package is a big reason. Flexi-desk is perfect for entrepreneurs who don’t want to commit to permanent physical office space, but still require the ad-hoc use of office equipment and facilities such as meeting rooms. But the key benefit here is that with DWTC’s flexi-desk package you can apply for multiple visas.
2. NO NEED TO COMMIT TO OFFICE SPACE:
For those who require more flexibility than a flexi-desk, Dubai World Trade Centre allows you to set up shop without committing to any office space at all – simply register your business in the free zone and work from wherever you wish. If an office is a requirement, however, DWTC has you covered here as well. Entrepreneurs have the option of taking permanent office space in DWTC’s business centre – currently located in Sheikh Rashid Tower but soon to move to brand new facilities in the coming months.
3. STRAIGHTFORWARD AND AFFORDABLE SETUP:
Whatever type of business you wish to form, Dubai World Trade Centre company setup is fast, simple and affordable. Starting a Free Zone Establishment (FZE), a Free Zone Company (FZCO) or a branch of an existing business in DWTC can be very reasonable. In fact, for the flexi-desk option it may be as low as AED 41,000. As for the process, all is taken care of through the Dubai Department of Economic Development (DED) special project counter and therefore follows the standard DED company formation process.
4. NO REQUIREMENT FOR NOC FROM A LOCAL SPONSOR:
Another reason why Dubai World Trade Centre Free Zone appeals to smaller businesses is that it does not require entrepreneurs to provide a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from a current employer. This is ideal for first time entrepreneurs wishing to set up side businesses within the free zone while still employed.
5. A VARIETY OF BUSINESS TYPES AVAILABLE:
Perhaps the biggest reason why DWTC is one of the UAE’s most bustling business hubs is that it is open to such a wide variety of businesses. Entrepreneurs wishing to set up here can select any DED listed business activity – that’s a choice of over 2,000 from industries as diverse as agriculture, construction and finance.
6. SHARE CAPITAL REQUIREMENTS:
To set up in Dubai World Trade Centre Free Zone you simply deposit AED 300,000 in paid upfront share capital and provide proof that you have done so. While this is certainly a barrier for some, it’s a relatively small cost for setting up in such a prestigious location. If you wish to set up a branch of an existing company, no share capital is required.
7. NO AUDITING OR BOOK KEEPING REQUIRED:
Anything that can lighten the administrative burden can only be a good thing. Fortunately, Dubai World Trade Centre is on hand to help. Not only is there no annual audit for DWTC businesses but there’s also no ongoing book keeping requirements.
8. EASY TO ARRANGE YOUR CORPORATE BANK ACCOUNT:
Another way DWTC can help to reduce admin is by assisting with the opening of your corporate bank account. As well as advising you on the best banks to suit your needs, Dubai World Trade Centre staff can also arrange meetings with your chosen financial institutions should you so wish.
9. EASY TO SPONSOR DEPENDANTS:
As well as making it easy to apply for your own visa, it’s also straightforward for entrepreneurs in Dubai World Trade Centre to sponsor dependants for their residence visas as well. Whether you wish to sponsor a maid, driver or family member, the process is relatively easy – entry permit, status adjustment, medical fitness test, then Emirates ID registration and visa stamping. As this is such an important process, it’s a good idea to get advice from an expert in setting up UAE free zone businesses. This ensures that before you start an application, both you and those you’re hoping to sponsor meet all of the entry criteria.
10. SET UP WITH MULTIPLE SHAREHOLDERS:
Another major draw for large businesses toward Dubai World Trade Centre is that it allows for setup with multiple shareholders – which can be individuals, corporate entities or a combination of the two. Entrepreneurs wishing to set up such a business simply need to register a Free Zone Company.
11. WORLD CLASS LOCATION AND FACILITIES:
Dubai World Trade Centre’s strategic location is yet another factor behind its tremendous popularity. Its transport links include the Dubai Metro and close proximity to Al Maktoum International Airport. Plus, at the heart of its complex is the Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre making DWTC the perfect home for entrepreneurs looking to network, collaborate and engage with likeminded professionals from around the world.
12. COMPETITIVE EDGE:
Dubai World Trade Centre’s location, coupled with its low setup costs can offer businesses a real competitive edge. At the heart of Dubai’s financial district, next door to Dubai International Financial Centre, DWTC offers businesses a prestigious office address without the sky-high costs usually associated with the area.
+ 971 502585921
TALK TO OUR BUSINESS SETUP EXPERTS & GET INSTANT SOLUTION FOR YOUR BUSINESS
Simple and straightforward is always the easiest way. We explain every aspect so you understand each step of the process.
Get a Quote Today
CONTINUOUSLY GROWING WITH